Mind Care and Management Associates Pvt. Ltd. is the organization which is dedicated to Psychology and Training related services. Demand for Psychological assessment and training has increased in recent times. It is very difficult for any individual to achieve satisfaction on personal and professional front. The founder believes that capabilities of human mind are infinite but at the same time human mind is susceptible to various pressures, distractions and weaknesses. They keep an individual few steps short from accomplishing what is achievable. MCMA was found with belief that through proper multi-disciplinary approach, happiness and satisfaction can be restored in life. The vision of the founder is that since it is difficult for an individual to alter the environment in and around him. The change begins from inside and it is aimed at adapting and refining one's mindset. MCMA is dedicatedly working to provide tools and techniques to achieve the happiness and satisfaction in the life.
In last ten years, there is a stipend increase in the cases of Neuro-Developmental Disorders (Autism Spectrum Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and so on) among children in India. Stress and anxiety are very common among the adults due to various factors. Our country is still not that advance in providing best mental health facilities to the needy or available for the creamy group of the society. But various disorders don�t limit themselves to any particular section of the society, therefore there is a serious need to tackle such situation and met these upcoming challenges which are going to rise in near future. It is universal fact that the medication has limitations and it is not the permanent solution for such disorders.
Therefore, we at MCMA has decided to come up with evidence based side effect free technology based therapeutic interventions which are FDI approved US based systems. One of them is HEG Neurofeedback. This technology is very popular in western countries and has been in practice since last 30 years with noticeable results starting from the common mental health problems such as stress, anxiety, sleep disorders, memory issues, performance problems to severe brain disorders such as Autism Spectrum Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, neurological issues and so on. We can proudly say that we are one of the few in India who use advance technology such as HEG Neurofeedback and Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) with combination of other psychological ethical practices. On the above our team use various counselling techniques with parents and if required then provide training for necessary care to their loved ones.
MCMA Specializes in
- Brain computer Intervention Techniques
- HEG Neurofeedback
- Low Level Laser Therapy
- Parent Counselling and Training
- Activity Based Sessions for Autism Spectrum Disorder Children/ Adults
- Psychometric Assessment & Intervention
- Personal Counselling
- Relationship Counselling
- Group Counselling
- Stress Coping Training
- Group Counselling
- Life skills training
- Positive Psychology
- Student-Teacher Counselling
- Corporate Training, Assessment & Counselling
MCMA Multi-Fold Objectives Are
1. It aims to offer Psychological services across the globe to enable individuals and families to lead a successful meaningful life.
2. It aims to raise awareness, understanding and acceptance of various psychological disorders such as Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)and so on.
3. It aims to promote technology based therapeutic intervention such as HEG Neurofeedback and make it accessible to the maximum required population.
4. It aims to promote effective coping skills, life styles, life skills and strategies aiming at psychological well-being.
5. It aims to conduct research into various psychological issues, their impact on the individual and society at large and to discover effective ways of dealing with them.
6. It aims to encourage inputs and discussions from academicians, students, parents, teachers, corporate, doctors, business leaders, government organizations, professional associations and others.
7. It aims to provide quick practical easily implementable solutions that come handy in dealing with everyday difficulties and concerns.
Who are the Professional Working at MCMA?